Home Forums Single Mom Conversations The New Year

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

What’s your number one goal for 2016?

thereforourkids

Grow my business, become debt free and be in the best shape of my life!

tiffanytemple
    Participant

My NUMBER ONE goal is to stay healthy. I do not want to be lying in a hospital bed this year. Emergency hospital stays 2 years in a row is enough for me. I don’t want my health to be a hindrance. The enemy will have to try harder than that this year. My God is with me. BOOM…take that devil!

lizzie_james

I have several goals such as health and spiritual growth. I felt like God laid a couple of words on my heart for the year. One is REST and the other is DREAM. I’m excited to see what God is going to show me with that! We got this ladies!

jennifercook

My number one goal is to get out of debt, for sure! Who doesn’t want that! Just ready to get on track and own a home! Another big one is my spiritual growth. Since we moved away from our home church, we haven’t been in touch. We do watch church online, but it just isn’t the same! I don’t feel as connected as I did. It’s a new year! Staying strong and believing that God will make many miracles come to light!

JulieBoudreaux

On the top of my list is to lead a healthier lifestyle. It’s not about a diet! It’s about a lifestyle change. I want to honor God by taking care of the temple He has given me.

tiffanytemple
    Participant

Hey Lizzie! Rest and dream…go to sleep! 🙂
    God is going to reveal afresh just how much rest is worship. Girl, you are about to enter into a new season of His presence with you! You know what happens when you spend more time in His presence? Your dreams get BIGGER!

lizzie_james

Thank you Tiffany! I receive it! I’m gonna let those dreams grow! 🙂 God is good!

Jennifer you got this girl! Getting out of debt is a huge deal! You can do it with some determination and consistency. I know you have that.

Julie I’m right there with you! I’ve learned through my weight loss journey through out the years that it’s just that, A JOURNEY. It doesn’t have to be perfect. There will be bumps in the road sometimes mountains(aka holidays) 😉 Keep going friend!

cstarns

I have chosen a word for the year, rather than a resolution.

My word came to me, after praying about it for a while: SEEK.

I have decided that in all things, I will become better at seeking God first.

lizzie_james

That’s awesome cstarns! I love that!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.