Your willingness to support our organization makes a difference. Impact a single mom. Impact her children. Impact a nation.
As a member several accrediting organizations, including ECFA, Guidestar, Better Business Bureau, and others, you can feel comfortable in the financial accountability of which our organization adheres. We are a hub for all things single-parent and single-parent-ministry related and have 5 major programs that ensure no single mom walks alone. Below are just a few of the many, many things we do to change the lives of single mothers.
Single Parents Support Services include, but are not limited to:
- Free Support Group Network
- Single Mom University
- Counseling Services
- Free exercise classes
- Home Improvement Projects and Volunteer Opportunities
- Financial & Parenting education workshops
- National & Local events
- Free fresh produce & corresponding healthy-eating and self-care classes
- Life-mapping and coaching services, including mentor/mentee services, and national assistance program referrals
- Podcasts, videos, newsletters, and curriculum for single mom encouragement
Single Parent Ministry Leader Assistance Includes:
- Event Planning
- Development of single mom support groups in churches and community centers
- Coaching on expansion and improvement of single mom support
- Volunteer training
- On-going support services for those facilitating single mom support groups
- Both print and online curriculum that ensures health & viability of single mom ministries
With your help, we can see that no single walks alone. Please get involved today. Your tax-deductible donation changes lives every day.
Recurring monthly donors make it possible for us to do so much more! Your continued support allows us to make long-term plans for the improvement of single parent lives and to greatly impact the lives of precious families. Check out some of the things YOU help us do by becoming a monthly donor. . Monthly givers can give at any level and can call our office for assistance if their desired giving level isn’t listed below: