The Life of a Single Mom is accepting nominations from now through August 15, 2017 at 12:00am CST for the National Single Mom of the Year award. This award is designed to honor and recognize the role single mothers have in creating and building the lives of children and successful communities. The goal is to encourage the single parent family and build character, courage, and commitment both in them and their children, while highlighting their commitment to Christ through the journey.
TIME AND PLACE OF AWARD PRESENTATION
The 2017 National S.M.O.T.Y. Award Ceremony will be held Saturday, September 23, 2017 at the National TLSM Single Moms’ Conference at Healing Place Church in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Nominee must be 18 years or older.
- Nominee must be available to travel to Baton Rouge, LA. for awards ceremony.
- Nominee must have contributed to improving the quality of her life and that of her children.
- Nominee should be exemplary – someone who serves as an appropriate role model for people of all ages and backgrounds to emulate Christ.
- Application processing fee must be received for application to be considered complete.
- Honoree agrees to be photographed. Photographs will be used for promotion.
- TLSM assumes no liability in case of injury, inaccurate data retrieval, and applicant releases TLSM from any liability, as such.
- Judging Committee shall be independent and shall not include any TLSM employees or Board Members.
- No TLSM employee or family member shall be considered.
- All identifying information, including but not limited to city, state, name, address etc. will not be available to judging committee, so as not to impact any decisions.
- No refunds shall be issued for nomination fees paid, as 100% of proceeds go directly to fund packages for winner.
- If for any reason the National Single Mom of the Year could not travel the weekend of the awards ceremony, the runner-up would be selected.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- All-inclusive travel accommodations to the Capital City of Baton Rouge, Louisiana for honoree
- Free Entrance to the National TLSM Single Moms’ Conference
- $500 cash Prize
- Formal Press Release
- Photo-shoot with professional makeup and hair services
- Feature on social media
- Single Mom Calm & Quiet Gift Basket
- Formal Award Presentation
- Spa Gift Set
- And more…
NOMINATE A SINGLE MOTHER
You can also download the printable PDF Nomination Form, and email, fax, or mail the form. Contact information is located above.
Mailing Address: The Life of a Single Mom , 11613 Newcastle Avenue, Suite A, Baton Rouge, LA 70816
Fax (225) 300-4915
Please note: There is a $10 Processing Fee Per Entry. Please contact us at our office if you would like to submit your nomination through mail by check. Nominations are not considered complete until payment has been received in our office. Please also consider detailing what hardships applicant has faced, how she has overcome, any special accomplishments, and number & ages of children.