We are committed to helping ministries invest in single moms in healthy and productive ways!
Our goal is to equip churches with the knowledge and resources they need to reach out to single moms in effective and influential ways. Check out some of those resources below:
Is your church currently running a single moms support group or looking to launch one and has a desire for on-going personalized prayer, coaching & training? Then, consider joining our official Ministry Leaders Membership Page. This unique opportunity allows single parent ministry leaders to encourage one another, while also receiving teachings, videos, articles, and ebooks that are only available to our membership audience. Visit HERE to learn more.
Do you have a Single Moms’ or Single Parents’ Support Group that is not listed on our national MAP? Let us know and we’ll gladly list it, so that single parents in your area can find you.
We exist to equip leaders to reach as many single moms as possible. One of the ways we do that is our Single Mom Ministry Training Kit. Check it out here.
We provide teaching materials for your single parent support groups, covering a wide range of single parent topics. All curriculum includes a leader’s guide. Visit us HERE.
The Life of a Single Mom hosts webinars, simulcasts, and on-site training for those wanting more information on the challenges face by single parent families, as well as volunteer and leadership training sessions on facilitating successful single parent support groups.
While we provide a number of resources for free, we recognize that ministry leaders may want some additional services. These services include our Ministry Leader Membership. Membership provides each ministry leader with a private log-in and access to dialogue with other ministry leaders from around the country who are leading in single parent ministry. Additionally, membership provides for new weekly content, relevant to those leading single parents, and discounts and much more. To learn more, visit here.
Here are some of our most popular articles for ministry leaders:
- Planning a Single Moms Event
- Presenting the Idea of Single Mom’s Ministry to Leadership
- How to Handle a “No” or “Wait” from Your Pastor
- Gaining Pastoral Support for New Ministries
- Training Volunteers in Single Moms Ministry
- Avoiding Single Mom Ministry Burn-Out
- Positioning Your Single Moms Ministry For Growth
- Why One-Time Single Parent Events Aren’t Enough
- Why 2 Out of 3 Single Moms Don’t Attend Your Church
- Ways You Can Serve a Single Mom
- Volunteers & Single Moms Ministry
- Debunking Single Parent Ministry Myths