– Pass out flyers at daycares (70% of all children in daycare are those of single parents), local colleges and high schools, grocery stores, etc.
– Local radio stations & newspapers will usually advertise nonprofit and church events for free.
– Free websites. Your church website. Blogs.
– Utilize Social Media. Create an “event” in social media.
– Sunday morning announcements (do it early and often), church bulletins, church “big-screen” commercials.
The Life of a Single Mom Ministries is the nation’s fastest-growing nonprofit specializing in equipping the church to minister to single parents thru support groups, events, and resources. For more information, thelifeofasinglemom.com.