The Life of a Single Mom is one of the nation’s fastest-growing nonprofits committed to connecting EVERY single mother to the local church. We are committed to educating churches and organizations on how to effectively meet the needs of single parents in their communities via localized support groups, conferences, award-winning resources, and events. We have served all 50 states in the U.S. and 19 additional countries.
We offer a comprehensive resource kit on single mom support groups (both for new & existing ministries), a free newsletter, consultations, training sessions, conferences, and event speakers. Additionally, we provide single parents with resources for financial education, parental effectiveness, and overall emotional and spiritual health.
We are supported by some of the nation’s largest churches, ministries, and nonprofits.
Interested in starting or improving your own ministry? Visit here.
The Life of a Single Mom Ministries:
- Helped over 20,000 families connect to a local support group
- Served more than 1,200 churches and nonprofits in 19 countries to better equip single parents in their communities to live successful lives
- Considered nation’s leading authority on developing long-term, sustainable, solutions for the single parent family in conjunction with the church
- Hosted countless events, conferences, workshops, training & seminars
- 2012 nominee for Best New Charity for the CLASSY Awards in San Diego
- 2012 Business Report Magazine’s Rising Star Award
- Named 2012 #1 Single Parent Website by The Examiner
- 2011 recipient of the Mother of All Ideas Award
- Guidestar Exchange Gold Seal Charity